- Vettel quits to spend more time going over and over and over what the fuck happened
- Helmut Marko mainly missing firing people
- Bloke who told Ferrari to retain Raikkonen in danger of looking sane
- Kubica leaves Williams with mutual contempt
- Vettel to practice stoical face for rest of life
2 Grand Prix in a row featuring nail-biting excitement can’t shift the reality F1 is less exciting than cricket, say experts.
Ferrari have insisted booing the 2019 Canadian Grand Prix podium was perfectly acceptable unlike on previous occasions when it wasn’t.
is Hamilton has once again praised team-mate Valtteri Bottas for not being Nico Rosberg: the dastardly German who wouldn’t let Lewis win all the time.