- Raikkonen retirement: pretty sure I did this years ago, claims Finn
- Silverstone proud of latest Covid strain branding
- Hamilton Knighthood: what the fuck do we call Sir now? ask entourage
- Grosjean lists main F1 achievements as not killing anybody
- Bottas doing Bottas critics’ job better than Bottas critics
Ferrari chief-for-now, Mattia Binotto has pointed out amidst their disintegrating season that Ferrari were world champions at cheating, barely 12 months ago.
Fernando Alonso, waking up with a screaming hangover and no memory of the previous evening is praying he hasn’t done something really, really stupid.
Max Verstappen’s absence from the Grand Prix circuits has helped ward off mounting toilet paper panic, F1 chiefs have confirmed.
Lewis Hamilton has confirmed that Nico Rosberg’s 2019 Christmas card went the same way as the previous 3: straight into the #44 stencilled recycling bin.