- Bottas doing Bottas critics’ job better than Bottas critics
- Forgotten Hamilton victories to join Schumacher ones, say fans
- Tifosi pretty pleased it can’t come to Monza, if it’s honest with you
- Racing Point cheating right out of Ferrari manual, say Ferrari
- Bottas commits to one more Hamilton title
Max Verstappen’s absence from the Grand Prix circuits has helped ward off mounting toilet paper panic, F1 chiefs have confirmed.
Lewis Hamilton has confirmed that Nico Rosberg’s 2019 Christmas card went the same way as the previous 3: straight into the #44 stencilled recycling bin.
Sebastian Vettel has admitted his attempt to emulate former mentor and hero Michael Schumacher has overstepped the mark.