- Bottas 3.0 suffers predictable software bug
- Ferrari still level pegging in June: Binotto lobbies to retain job
- Vettel quits to spend more time going over and over and over what the hell happened
- Helmut Marko mainly missing firing people
- Bloke who told Ferrari to retain Raikkonen in danger of looking sane
Sebastian Vettel has admitted his attempt to emulate former mentor and hero Michael Schumacher has overstepped the mark.
2 Grand Prix in a row featuring nail-biting excitement can’t shift the reality F1 is less exciting than cricket, say experts.