- Last Barcelona-induced coma victim wakes
- Journalist writing 25th anniversary Senna article hoping this will pretty much cover 30, 40 and 50th too
- 1,000th Grand Prix actually only 500th, it just feels like it
- Vettel post-F1 career income based mainly on bloopers DVD sales
- Williams emulator experiment a failure, declare Ferrari
Ferrari’s capitulation of the 2019 drivers’ and constructors championships is going to be an absolute doozy, everyone has concluded.
Experts are still scratching their heads over Haas’ decision to retain both its drivers for 2019.
Stevenage claims it’s really not all that bad especially since Lewis Hamilton left.
Kimi Raikkonen’s drunken antics at the recent FIA prize-giving ceremony has been voted more entertaining than most of the 2018 Grand Prix he competed in.