- Lowe quits to spend more time staring bleakly at Mercedes trophies
- Russell figuring out why he got Williams drive
- Pre-launch overalls lack authenticity of tear stains, confirms Ricciardo
- Tried all we could to retain that Verstappen team-mate bloke, says Horner
- Hamilton pitched Fresh Prince of Bellenden
Kimi Raikkonen’s drunken antics at the recent FIA prize-giving ceremony has been voted more entertaining than most of the 2018 Grand Prix he competed in.
Fernando Alonso has told the F1 world not to be sad he’s gone because he’s definitely not going to miss them.
Sebastian Vettel has managed to successfully synchronise German sporting failure by perfectly aligning his own metaphorical and literal car crash with that of his nation’s
Williams aren’t asking George Russell for millions of pounds but do own his soul for perpetuity, the Grove team have confirmed.