- Binotto vote of confidence twinned with Watford FC
- We thought we could only copy our own, shitty cars admit Renault
- Sainz checking he’s not woken up in dystopian future
- Bottas 3.0 suffers predictable software bug
- Ferrari still level pegging in June: Binotto lobbies to retain job
Sebastian Vettel has admitted his attempt to emulate former mentor and hero Michael Schumacher has overstepped the mark.
2 Grand Prix in a row featuring nail-biting excitement can’t shift the reality F1 is less exciting than cricket, say experts.