- Vettel to practice stoical face for rest of life
- Maiden victory: Leclerc actually happier about Verstappen 1st lap crash
- Bottas 2.0 rolled back to 1.0 again
- Hulkenberg career to be immortalised in shit
- “Does writing Honda love poetry count as working?” Horner asks FIA
Ferrari have insisted booing the 2019 Canadian Grand Prix podium was perfectly acceptable unlike on previous occasions when it wasn’t.
is Hamilton has once again praised team-mate Valtteri Bottas for not being Nico Rosberg: the dastardly German who wouldn’t let Lewis win all the time.
Red Bull Racing only ended up with Pierre Gasly because of Renault, team principal Christian Horner has announced.